Sunday, May 3, 2009

Colorado Marathon

I am super tired and eating everything in site. People keep your kids indoor cuz if I can fit them in my mouth I might just eat them too.

Just finished the Colorado Marathon up at Fort Collins. It was absolutely beautiful with the sunrise and although the forecast had called for rain and cold temps all race, it turned out to be super nice. Chilly in the beginning and slowly warmed- I actually got sunburned. Here are my pre-race gear pics:


Tried out my new GoLite Rain jacket and LOVED it. Will write more with reviews etc as soon as I take another nap.

2 comments:

M said...

YAY!!!! Congrats on the marathon!!!! I hear ya about eating everything not nailed down. It's been open-trough here since Sunday....

Hates hoops said...

Glad you had fun at your marathon. Hope you are feeling better today.